Friday, October 17, 2008

hey

I don't know who is already thinking this but planet Earth is being destroyed by most adults and I think it needs to be saved and to inherit a clean planet we have to take it now. Money of course will be a problem but it always is besides as long as everyone has a tree in their front and back yard it should help majorly also make sure to not just recycle but reduce reuse recycle notice how recycle comes last. Anyway I'm not going to yap on with the basics. Oh and I'm doing a science fair project on wind energy so I'll get back to you on that one in a while. Also about people, do you notice how most people tend to revolve around perfect in some way or another. And if you have ideas for making the planet better and possibly getting some money back so that it can be used again hopefully, tell me so I can send it out to everyone

No comments: